going though anesthetic would u profer?

Thursday 15 March 2012

Some pics from the past x

A little day trip last year 2011.

 
Jack with our god daughter casey-mae, we had so much fun on our day out x

Jack got to feed the sheep.

Paul and Jacks first trip out x

1 of our first family pics together x

Sunday mess around on the bed x

Jack with his pumkins, that he picked from the field in 2010, 2011 we grow our own x

Our very little snow man or is that snow lady as it has a pink hat??



Our first family holiday Feb 2012 x

Our first new years eve party together, pppuuurrr hehe x


Jazmin our very old dog that came away on our honeymoon to get away from the pup for a week x





Finally my Mum and Dad,with out them I wouldnt be here today, I thank them for who I am today, and standing by me though the good times and the bad xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment